- District Governor leads the district, engages and inspires members promotes Rotary in the community and ensures the District functions effectively.
- The Secretary is responsible for fostering the effective administration of the Rotary International District 9570 Inc.
- The Treasurer is responsible for the good stewardship of all the funds of the Rotary International District 9570 Inc.
District Insurance Officer (DIO)
- Manage all insurance matters for the district
District Legal Officer
- Provide legal advice to the board as requested. Raise to the board matters identified concerning governing legislation and compliance.
Projects Director (District Governor Elect)
- The District Governor Elect is responsible for overseeing the operation of the District International and Australian projects and preparing for the District Governor position.
Youth Projects Director (Immediate Past District Governor)
- Is responsible for overseeing the operation of the district activities of the Youth Projects Committees
Rotary District Resource Director (RDRD)
- The Rotary District Resource Director has the responsibility for advising members and clubs on what resources are available for a project, enabling members and clubs to leverage the delivery of professional,
District Foundation Director
- The Foundation Director educates clubs about the Foundation and inspire them to support its programs and fundraising activities.
District Assistant Governor Liaison (District Governor Nominee)
- Assists the District Governor and District Governor Elect with the administration of the district while preparing to fill those roles. Support the Assistant Governors in their key performance areas.