2023 District Conference
2023 Longreach Conference Update
- Conference Registration is now open through Trybooking.
- The link to Trybooking is as follows: https://www.trybooking.com/CCJZU
- Trybooking will allow you to undertake the following:
- Register for the Conference in full or part.
- Early Bird Registrations close at midnight 31 January 23.
- Early Bird Registration Fee: $155 – Full Registration Fee: $185
- Full Registration includes: Welcome Ceremony, Conference Days one (1) and two (2) & the Saturday night function/s.
- A discounted registration fee is being provided to Rotaractors and YEP Students;
- When you register on Trybooking you will be given the opportunity to put in the relevant Promo Code.
- Trybooking will also allow you to register your interest in participating in the following;
- Smithy’s Outback Dinner Show: Sunday 30 April 23.
- Rotary Only Tours: Monday 01 May 23, as follows;
- Winton Day Tour;
- Camden Park Station Smoko Tour;
- Camden Park Station Lunch Tour;
- Railmotor Mystery Tour (Subject to further confirmation, as this tour is yet to become operational).
- At this stage please select only one tour option.
- Please note that stated prices are subject to change.
- It is anticipated that the conference program and associated functions will be finalised by 31 December 2022.
- A general conference program outline can be provided on request.
- Aussie Outback Tours (OAT) are offering the Monday “Rotary Only Tours and Smithy’s Outback Dinner and Show;
- Conduction of these tours and dinner/show will be subject to minimum numbers.
- Booking and payment for the above will need to be done through Trybooking sometime in 2023.
- More information on their tours can be obtained from their website:
- Although Outback Pioneers can’t provide any “Rotary Only Tours” on Monday 01.05.23, they are prepared to offer a discounted rate using a specially provided promo code on the following days:
- Thursday 27 April to Saturday 29 April 23 & Tuesday 02 May 23.
- The tour options and promo code will be provided sometime in December 22.
- Further information can be obtained from their website: Home – Outback Pioneers
- Aussie Outback Tours will also be given the opportunity to provide discounted tours outside Monday 01 May 23.
- On 31 August 22, information on how to secure accommodation for the Conference was circulated with the key message to secure your accommodation, as soon as possible.
- We thank all those who have already secured their accommodation and strongly urge anyone that hasn’t done so, to do this as soon as possible and before they actually register to attend the Conference.
- Conference Treasurer, Greg Beavis will be travelling to Longreach on 29 November to 01 December 2022, to progress a range of matters including available accommodation.
- An update on available accommodation will be distributed in early December 22.
- Meanwhile a list accommodation providers can be provided on request, but there is no guarantee they still have availability.
Further Information on this Update
Further information can be obtained from Conference Treasurer, Greg Beavis:
- Mobile: 0447 779907 (Please leave message, if not answered)
- E-mails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Help with Trybooking
Trybooking Administrator Neil Andrews can be contacted if you need help with your booking.
- Mobile: 0447 900531
- E-mail: email@example.com
Yours in Rotary
Tony Goddard PDG
District Conference Chair
D9560 Rotary District Conference